- Meat from Bulgarian breed lamps called Karakachanka raised in the pastures of Rhodope mountains.
- Meat is 100% pure lamp meat, boiled and sterilized.
- The meat is preserved longer and better when sterilized, as this way it does not allow micro-organisms to develop.
- You get a guarantee of incredible taste, and served cold is a wonderful meal for red wine in the winter.
- Warm and served with your chosen garnish is no different from freshly prepared meat.
- A great addition to the preparation of dishes such as peas, green beans and more.
Packaging: 500 ml