- Linden honey has a strong and distinct, but pleasant, aroma of linden blossom.
- It is incredibly rich in nutrients. It has a toning effect on the digestive system. Linden honey is used to treat acute catarrh of the upper respiratory tract (laryngitis, trachea bronchitis).
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect. It is recommended for colds, tonsillitis, bronchitis and asthma.
- The composition of this honey involves many flavonoids, enzymes, organic acids, biogenic hormones, vitamins and trace elements.
- It gives excellent results on burns, festering wounds and gynaecological diseases. Linden honey contains a specific glycoside which has expressed anti perspiration, diuretic and secretion-releasing actions. This natural product is an invaluable source of substances necessary for the health of the retina.
Origin : Bulgaria
Packaging: Plastic packs and tins