- Undoubtedly the most common honey, collected from numerous field and mountain plants.
- With its outstanding performance it has a strong therapeutic and preventive action.
- It shows a favourable effect on the respiratory tract, the gastrointestinal tract, and gynaecological diseases.
- It is recommended for chronic rhinitis and sinusitis.
- It has antimicrobial properties. Polyfloral honey is suitable for fatigue, for the general strengthening of the human body and also has an anti-sclerosis effect.
Origin : Bulgaria
Packaging: Plastic packs and tins